Earth Day has been celebrated since 1970 and was created to broaden the support for environmental programs and community awareness to promote environmental citizenship.
So in honor of Earth Day…I am offering everyone a tip that can help your organization with “going green” and “saving lots of green”.
Wouldn’t be great if your organization could eliminate:
- Paper-based handbooks (employee, student, vendor, etc.)
- Paper-based manuals (policies, procedures, plans, etc.)
- Paper-based documentation (acknowledgements, agreements, etc.)
- Paper-based training
- Paper-based memos and alerts
- Paper-based updates
- Paper-based incident reporting
- Paper-based investigations
- Paper-based incident management
- Paper-based CYA
And just think about all of the labor-intensive cost savings your organization could reap…
If you are serious about Earth Day and serious about cost savings…click here to see how early adopter organizations are taking a leadership role in environmental citizenship with innovative ways to more effectively prevent expensive and embarrassing results.