Community-wide Fusion Platform for Healthcare
If people can connect the dots AFTER disruptive incidents/tragedies occur…
why aren’t people connecting the dots BEFORE disruptive incidents/tragedies occur?
Think of the last post-incident review meeting you attended…could be any incident… did you find yourself asking any of these questions?
- Why didn’t the employees tell someone what they saw?
- Why didn’t Administration share the information they were told?
- Where did that email end up, I know it sent it?
- How was I supposed to know to check Facebook?
- Why didn’t Law Enforcement/Unions do anything?
Evidence reveals in hundreds and hundreds of disruptive incidents and tragedies that the dots and pieces of the puzzle were observed BEFORE, but they were scattered across silos and were not collected, shared, assessed, and connected due to GAPS.
But what if… the dots and pieces of the puzzle were NOT scattered across:
- People (employees, doctors, nurses, patients, family, visitors, and other community members)
- Departments (HR, Security, IT, TAT, Legal, Risk, Administration, Ethics, EAP, Union, etc.)
- Mediums (spreadsheets, papers, emails, voicemails, internal database, etc.)
- Silo Systems (employee, student, conduct, case management, HIPAA, security, etc.)
- Social Media Apps & Websites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.)
- Community Resources (law enforcement, social workers, religious orgs, etc.)
What if… the right team of people were able to collect, assess, and connect these dots and pieces of the puzzle BEFORE the disruptive incident or tragedy? With Awareity’s unique, innovative, proven, central, and secure, Community-wide Fusion Platform… your team, your organization, and your community can!
“The TIPS anonymous and discreet reporting system has received quite a number of things reported through the system that have saved young people’s lives and in other instances helped young people who were struggling. The system has paid for itself multiple times over.” – Awareity Education Client
“The collaboration of the many people involved in this process has already proven that when information is obtained and acted upon – great things can happen.” – Awareity Community Client